Sizing the liner
Note: Not all ovens will require the liners to be cut to size.
Sharp, non serrated scissors should be used to cut the liners.
⚠ Do not cut the liner to the exact size of the tray as this will make the liner ineffective. (Fig 2 & 4)
⚠ Complete this process when the oven is cold.
1. Take the tray/rack out of the oven.
2. Place the rack on top of the liner allowing 1cm overhang to the left side of the rack
3. Cut the liner on the right side, leaving 1cm overhang to both sides.
4. Align the freshly cut liner back in position leaving only 1cm overhang to the front.
5. Remove any remaining excess from the back of the tray, as this should sit flush (Fig 1).
6. Place the rack back in the oven with the 1cm overhang against the oven walls.
Note: More than 1cm excess can be used where the oven tray/rack depths allow this.
Store the liners flat or rolled up – do not crease or fold.
Cleaning the product;
Do not use anything sharp or abrasive when cleaning the product. Why not use the It Products Silicone Sponges? Click Here
The Oven Liners are suitable for cleaning in a dishwasher on a normal cycle. Ensure that they do not get caught in any moving parts. Laying the liners flat in the top tray is sufficient.
Due to their PTFE coating, cleaning the liners should be easy allowing material to wipe or swill off with ease.